• A robust GMP is in place.
• We are duty-bound to give the final consumer the quality that he deserves. All finished batched are tested organoleptically and chemically to ensure product has optimum salt and acidity.
• Our aim is to serve the consumers with the product quality of home-made pickles.
• There have been reports in the food industry of increased use and abuse of natural preservatives like salt and vinegar and chemical preservatives like Benzoates, Sorbates, etc to mitigate product spoilage arising out of sub-standard manufacturing practices which is highly deplorable.
• We do not use artificial colours to impart colours to appeal to the consumer.
• The recipe formulation is at the heart of product quality. Using high quality ingredients without compromising on the % content of the characteristic ingredient is an ethical practice which we uphold. Using optimum quantity of salt, we ensure product quality..
• The manufacturing process and the unit is audited and inspected by third-party bodies like USFDA, EIA, fssai, ISO certification bodies, etc.
• Above all, a continual improvement programme ensures the goals of quality assurance. Frequent microbial testing validates our process.
• We check TPC, an indicator for overall hygiene of the process and the plant. We test for micro- organisms of public health significance like Salmonella, E-coli, LIsteria, etc.
• A strict adherence to ISO 22000 principles and working ensures the mammoth task of quality assurance.
Copyright © 2023 mafpl.com - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy